Wednesday 31 August 2016

Keeping Track of Life 2016: May Pages

Today, I am sharing the pocket pages that go with the mixed media layout I shared on Monday - We 3. These pages are a part of my yearlong album, Keeping Track of Life or KTOL. I like having a yearlong project but I often fall behind and right now I'm inspired to play catch up.

What I really like about KTOL is that I even though I am a part of a class it's easy to customize my album. I like to use my own supplies from time to time to make 3x4" cards or to embellish my pages. It's great way to use some of the supplies that are sitting in my stash just waiting to be used.

So, here is a look at the pocket pages I made for May 2016 for my yearlong album.


Aug  31_1

Aug 31_2

Aug 31_3

All that pretty plaid paper is from Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid 6x6 paper pad. I only bought one pad but I probably should have bought more. I just love these papers.

Aug 31_4

The enamel hearts are from Illustrated Faith - Bless Her Heart. I love hearts. I always have and will definitely need more of these.

Aug 31_5

I also used some stickers from a sticker book from Amy Tangerine's Better Together collection. These stickers books are awesome. There are 150 stickers in one pack and they are great on so many projects.

Aug 31_6

Making my own cards is great for using older supplies sitting in my stash. Do you recognize that cork camera? It's very old Studio Calico. I loved them when they were first released and I love them still. So, why not use them? They still look great and the adhesive is still perfect.

Aug 31_7

And there you have it. Another month completed in my yearlong album and I used some older supplies and some fun new supplies in the process. I call that I win-win!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie







No comments:

Post a Comment