Wednesday 1 June 2016

Week in the Life 2015: Part 2


Last week, I shared the first half of my 2015 Week in the Life album. I repeated many of the same elements you saw in the first half of the album - 6x8" photos, some embellishing (but not a lot) and some journaling (again, not a lot).

Enjoy!

May 25_17

I do love the big 6x8 photos. I took my DSLR on this trip to the Petty Harbour Mini Aquarium and got some great shots.

June 1_1

June 1_2

June 1_3

June 1_4

June 1_5

June 1_6

June 1_7

June 1_8

There's some hidden journaling on the tag behind the photo (below). I noted that we had an impromptu photo shoot at the airport. I've found it's a good way to keep kids busy while grownups are checking in and dropping off bags. Our airport has great light and I always manage to get a few last minute pics with family. I have so many of these types of pics that I should probably make an airport mini book...hmmm...

June 1_9

Can you see the gesso on my phone? It's the one closest to my studio so it gets the most abuse. It's the kind of detail that I want to capture because it says a lot about my life right now.

June 1_10

June 1_12

I'm still happy with this simple album. It isn't as detailed as my past albums but that's ok because done is better than perfect in my world. I think I could add a little more journaling to the last few pages but I'm going to live with it for now. If I decide to go ahead and write something down, I can always do that later. It's never too late to add journaling, right?

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie




No comments:

Post a Comment