Monday 13 June 2016

Mixed Media Monday

"Put It All On The Page" is a personal philosophy for me. I believe it's more fun to use all of my lovely mixed media and scrapbooking supplies than it is to hoard them. For this week's page, I used a little of every single bottle of my Prima Color Bloom spray collection.

June 13_1


The background started with some of Prima's Heavy Body Gel through a stencil. Then I added texture to gel using the Prima texture brushes that I talked about last week.

June 13_2

Then I unscrewed the top of every bottle and sprinkled some ink around my photo.  I kept adding layers and layers of color.

June 13_3

June 13_4

June 13_5

June 13_6

June 13_8

When all of the ink was dry, I added some cheesecloth and pattern paper under my photo. This page was fun and easy to make. It's definitely something I'm going to try again.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie


No comments:

Post a Comment