Friday 27 May 2016

Abstract Watercolor Flowers

I am still happily experimenting with my Prima watercolor palettes. If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably seen a few these before.

May 27_1

May 27_2

May 27_3

May 27_4

May 27_5

May 27_6

May 27_7

May 27_8

May 27_9

I have started about 73 pieces. They vary in size and they are in various stages. I have completed only 14 of those 73 pieces. So, I'm not intimidated by a blank page but I do have trouble finishing pieces. I think it's part of my learning process. Now that I feel very comfortable starting pieces, I need to work on finishing pieces. That's my goal for the next little while. Usually I start a new piece when I'm stuck but I think instead of starting a new piece, I'll give myself a little more time to think about what to do next. Maybe I'll learn something. Maybe I'll ruin something. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie












No comments:

Post a Comment