Monday 16 February 2015

My Inspired by Prima Class at The Paperie

Hello Friends!

I am excited to share one of the layouts I'm teaching in my next mixed media scrapbooking class at The Paperie this Saturday. In class, we are using some of my favourite Prima products to make two Prima inspired layouts.

Like this one...

Feb 16_1

This layout is full of Prima's Color Bloom spray, 3D Matte Gel and Heavy Gesso from Finnabair's Art Basics line. Here's a close up of the delightful texture and dimension.

Feb 16_4

And here's another.

Feb16_3

I'm so excited to share these fabulous products. If you're curious about mixed media or the new Prima products then this class is for you. It's the perfect opportunity to try something new and fall in love with these beautiful products. For more information or to register for this class, please call The Paperie.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie




No comments:

Post a Comment