Thursday 3 May 2012

LOAD challenge - Week 2 update

Hey, hey!

It's busy, busy, busy around here today.  I'm going to The Paperie's Spring Retreat at The Wilds tomorrow so there's lots to do.  Sam is going to be doing it all for three days - thanks, honey! - but I want to leave him with lots of clean laundry and a full fridge. And, of course, I'm trying to squeeze in extra cuddles and smooches with my boys to get me through the next couple of days.

As promised, here are my layouts from week 2 of the LOAD or LayOut-A-Day challenge - in no partiulcar order.

Layout 8: Can you believe that little baby is Gabriel? Those eyelashes are the new Heidi Swapp trimmings. I love that stuff.

DSC_0778

Layout 9: Here's one of Ben. My guys looked alike when they were little but now they look so different from each other.  Funny, huh?

DSC_0777

Layout 10:

DSC_0776

Layout 11:

DSC_0775

Layout 12:

DSC_0774

Layout 13

DSC_0773

Layout 14:

DSC_0772

And that's Week 2.  I'll be back tomorrow with some art journaling before heading off to scrap for the whole weekend (joy!).

zove

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment